Monday, October 8, 2007

BMG in Dallas










Blue Man Group last night in Dallas was great! But not as good as the Vegas show. If you're thinking about going to see them, here are a few points to consider:

•The rock tour includes too much music & not enough goofy stuff.
•The musicians are scary.
•Those guys with blue heads are scary.
•The really tall guy who always gets a seat right in front of you is scary.
•Blue Man is always way creative, and a lot of fun.
•Great place to steal ideas!

2 posts in one day - it's a record.
DD

2 comments:

Vessel said...

Hey There! I'm stopping by to say Hi from Big Pat's blog, two blonde boys. Rockwall?
I was there last summer at the lake. Nice to see ya. Stop by for a visit on my blog.
btw, love the Blue guys.

Vessel said...

I'm back.
I was jetskiing on the lake on the 4th of July at my brother-in-laws lake house. It was fun until I lost a contact lens, then got lost during a thunder/lightning storm on the lake. After finally finding my way back through every brown cove, I decided to stay closer to the house.

Add to Technorati Favorites